- Consulting: We’re just a phone call or e-mail away! Consulting packages are customized to your business needs and budget. We are available for a one-time consult, monthly, or as needed basis. Inquire about onsite visits.
- Management: Our “done for you” social media services include account set-up or audit, profile optimization, content planning & creation, branded graphics, and scheduling. As a part of your marketing team, we will represent your brand and oversee your social media profiles, posting, engaging, and building your online community.
- Training: We’ll train you and your team on how to set-up and optimize your social media profiles, plan & create content, automate your marketing, best practices for engaging with your audience, and how to handle your own social media in-house.
- Social Media Graphics: Leave the design to us! We’ll create eye-catching, branded images that will help increase visibility and engagement with your posts and familiarize your brand with your followers.
Need to make a lasting impression? Most often, your graphics are the first thing your potential customers notice about your business, whether it’s online or printed material.
Having consistent branding-across ALL marketing channels- not only leaves lasting first-impressions but will also ensure that people recognize and remember your brand.
The stuff we love to do:
- Stationery (Business Card, Letterhead, Envelopes, Folders, etc)
- Flyers, Brochures, Postcards, Advertisements, Posters, etc.
- Social Media Graphics
- PowerPoint Presentations
- (CTA BOX) Let’s discuss your current marketing visuals and determine how we can make them more appealing and build your brand.
What is a marketing strategy and why do you need one? Well, have you heard the analogy of throwing spaghetti at the wall to see which sticks? By wandering aimlessly online with your digital efforts, you’ll waste a lot of time and money!
Together, we’ll discuss your business goals, determine what has worked and what hasn’t in your past marketing efforts, define your target audience, and come up with a marketing plan tailored to your business and budget.
In the digital world, your website is the first impression consumers have with your business, and you have about 3-5 seconds to make a good impression before they determine whether they’ll stay or leave. That’s why it’s important to make sure your website not only looks good but loads quickly and is easy to navigate.
If you’re in need of a new website or looking to refresh your existing one, we can help. We will create the content for your website, and our designers will build you a beautiful and functional website that fits your business and attracts your ideal clients. Our sites are developed to be mobile and user-friendly and optimized for search engines (SEO).